Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze, by Food.com
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot water
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease and flour bundt pan, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well.
- Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix with spoon until just blended.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- For Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix with spoon until smooth.
- When completely cool, drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.