All cut up and ready to be eaten!
Rocky Road Candy by Mom
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 bag of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups of marshmallows
- Anything else that will make your candy "rockier": raisins, nuts, craisins, etc.
- Put chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a microwavable bowl. Melt on high for about 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Pour into a greased 11 x 8 pan and refrigerate for a few hours or even overnight, until hard.
- Cut into 1 inch squares and store in the refrigerator until ready to give away or eat.