Cake Balls by Bakerella
- 1 box cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake) – I used Devil’s Food
- 1 can frosting (16 oz.) – I used Vanilla
- 1 package chocolate bark (regular or white chocolate)
- wax paper
- After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting.
- Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet.
- Chill for several hours.
- Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
- Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm.
**See Bakerella’s website for detailed instructions and prettier balls! **