If you know me at all, you know that I’m slightly obsessed with peanut butter. I’ve been know to eat spoonful's out of the jar. I eat it on apples, on celery sticks, on carrot sticks…actually, I’m pretty sure I’d eat it on just about anything.
When I first came across this recipe on one of my favorite blogs, Picky Palate, I knew I was destined to make it. It’s main ingredient is peanut butter, with the second ingredient being Oreos. That’s right, I said it, Oreos. Followed by the last ingredient, white chocolate chips. I’m going to give you a moment to imagine the goodness…
Are you drooling yet? Please. I beg you. Stop what you’re doing right now. Make this peanut butter. Then, grab a spoon and dig in, while you check out some of Jenny’s other amazing recipes on her blog.
Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter, by Picky Palate
- 10 whole Oreo Cookies (I added a whole roll of Oreos, which I think is about 15…because really, why not?)
- 2 Cups creamy peanut butter (Per Jenny’s recommendation, I used a “natural” pb, since we’re adding so much sweetness)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Crush Oreos into small pieces and place into a large bowl. Add 2 cups peanut butter.
- Place white chips and 2 tablespoons peanut butter into a double boiler and stir until melted OR microwave in 30 second intervals.Add to bowl of Oreos and peanut butter.
- Stir just a little so you have a bit of swirls of chocolate throughout. Place peanut butter into a jar!