Let me just start out by saying that if you like ranch dressing and tortilla chips, you have to try this recipe. This chicken is so quick, easy and most of all delicious! When I went to college, my mom got me a Campbell’s Soup cookbook that is filled with quick and easy recipes. This is definitely my favorite recipe from the book!
The chicken is breaded in a ranch/cream of chicken soup mix, then coated with tortilla chips and baked in the oven. Delicious and so simple!
Served with brown rice and veggies. Yum!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix, I use Hidden Valley
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, about 4
- 1 1/2 cups tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 1-2 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow dish mix soup, milk and dressing mix. Reserve 1 c for sauce.
- Dip chicken into soup mixture.
- Coat with tortilla chips.
- Place chicken on a greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with margarine or butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 min or until chicken is no longer pink.
- In a small saucepan over med heat or microwave, heat reserved soup mixture to a boil. Serve over or with chicken.